What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to draw people and figures perfectly, in any position
- A birds eye study of the male and female torso, covering every sections (including neck, base of neck, shoulder, breast, chest, waist, pelvis, and hips)
- 44 illustrations explaining how to block the face and exactly how to modify the plane of the face when the head is turned in different positions
- Make your life easier by breaking down the overwhelming process of learning anatomy and putting you on the fast track to figure drawing success
- Land your dream job or secure admission to that prestigious art school with an amazing portfolio that truly showcases your undeniable talent
- Learn how to construct the figure from scratch and front, side, and 3/4 view so you can permanently embed that knowledge into your mind
- Learn how perspective affects proportion so you can keep your figures in proportion even when drawing it in different angles and poses
- 59 additional examples hands of infants, children and adults with various skin types, also in a wide range of poses and angles.
- 7 full body drawings of figures in action poses showing every muscle groups from head to toe in full details and more…
- Create manga, comics, or story boards that are so spellbinding your readers will be sucked into it like moths to a flame
- Know the structure of the body so well, you can effortlessly draw any pose or action that your imagination can think up.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Secrets Of Figure Drawing scores 74.82/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mydrawingtutorials.com/figure-course-letter-2/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mydrawingtutorials.com you’ll also be taken through to mydrawingtutorials.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)